Sunday, March 10, 2019

Week 28: Tidbits of Information

Discover spring quotes that will definitely bring you some inspiration you crave for. After a long and cold winter catching some endorphins is exactly what we need. Get your dose of happiness here! #springquotes #inspirationalquotes

I believe we have turned a corner and spring is on its way!

Thank you to everyone who came to the wax museum on Friday, the kids did a great job!  A huge thank you to Mrs. Bailey for meeting me at school before 7am to get everything set up.

I will be gone Wednesday through Friday this week to St John's Lutheran school in Seward.  I have been asked to be on their visiting team for National Lutheran School's Accreditation.  Mrs. Handke will be filling in for me on Wednesday and Thursday and Mr. Domsch will be filling in on Friday.

Memory and Spelling Test on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment