Friday, August 10, 2018

All about Mrs. Maxon

Hello, My name is Sara Maxon.  I was born and raised here in Omaha and graduated from UNO.  I have always worked for Concordia Lutheran Schools of Omaha and have taught 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and PE throughout my sixteen years of teaching.  My husband, Chris, and I have been married for seventeen years, and have two boys Oscar and Grant.

I love coffee, M&M's, gnomes, almost anything lemon flavored, country music, spending time outdoors, gardening, reading a good book, and spending time with my family.

My teaching philosophy:  We need to be life long learners, always growing, learning, and willing to try new things. I believe we work better together as a team to make this a successful year for your child.  Open communications is so important.  If you don't tell me I can't fix it.  It's the only way I can become a better teacher.  




No comments:

Post a Comment